ACQUISITIONS * Biocorp Inc. , Redondo Beach, Calif., has acquired Ccotrade, Unna, Germany, the leading manufacturer of fully biodegradable and compostable food service wear. It will be known as Biocorp-Ccotrade.
* IESI NY, New York, has expanded its New York City presence by acquiring Brooklyn-based Spartan Dismantling Corp.'s asbestos transfer station and hauling assets.
* Environmental Resources Management (ERM) has acquired a majority interest in Econsult, an environmental consulting firm in Sao Paulo, Brazil. The acquisition will create a second ERM office in Sao Paulo. Additionally, ERM has established a third Brazil office in Salvador.
* ENSR International, Acton, Mass., has acquired Galson Corp., Syracuse, N.Y.
AGREEMENTS * Goodyear, Akron, Ohio, and the American Trucking Associations, Alexandria, Va., agreed to build the Goodyear North American Highway Hero Hall of Fame to honor professional truck drivers who have performed humanitarian acts while on the job.
* Komatsu American International Co., Vernon Hills, Ill., has named General Equipment and Supplies Inc., Fargo, N.D., as its newest "Premier Partners" distributor.
AWARDS * Superior Services Inc.'s Oak Ridge Landfill, Ballwin, Mo., has received the Missouri Waste Control Coalition's Outstanding Achievement Award.
* The Recycling Coalition of Utah, Salt Lake City, has named its Recycle of the Year award winners for 1998. Nucor Steel, Plymouth, Utah, won the business category; Recycle Utah, Park City, Utah, won the government/non-profit category; and Bob Bayn, Logan, Utah, won the individual award.
* Global Recycling Technologies Inc., Stoughton, Mass., has been named "preferred vendor" for lamp and ballast recycling by the National Energy Service Companies Preferred Products Group, Morrisville, Pa.
* Carlsbad, N.M.-based Westinghouse Electric Co.'s Waste Isolation Pilot Plant mine rescue teams won first through fourth place awards from the 16th annual Southeast Missouri Mine Rescue Competition.