A new normal has descended on the world of recycling. China’s latest bans, restrictions and contamination regulations are making life difficult for stakeholders across the board.
But it’s also proving hard for recyclers and municipalities to stay up to speed on this evolving situation, which is both complex and confusing.
Check out our latest white paper entitled “China’s Changing Import Regulations—What Does It All Mean?” This primer includes an array of useful resources all in one place, and you’ll get answers to questions like:
- What caused this sudden change to China's waste import regulation?
- What exactly are “National Sword” and “Blue Sky 2018”?
- What is the magnitude of the impact on the U.S. recycling industry?
- What can municipalities and recyclers do?
- Is there a silver lining?
- And more!
Download today for the information you need to meet these latest challenges head on.
Register to access this resource
Registering as a member of Waste360 will give you free access to premium content including digital magazines, webinars, whitepapers and more.Download