Attendees rave about WasteExpo’s highlights is the Food Recovery Forum. Learn about the latest techniques and technologies from the foremost experts in the field. They will share strategies to develop a more sustainable food system and means for using data to drive food waste reduction… and more. Think of this as food for the thoughtful.
Enjoy and #keeplearning!
- Panel Discussion: Scrap Your Fears About Food Waste: A Guide to Implementing an Organics Collection Program
- Advances in Wasted Food Policy, Practices & Management, Highlighting What Cities and States Can Do Differently When It Comes to Wasted Food
- Using Data and Technology to Drive Food Waste Reduction
- Consumer Acceptance of Upcycled Foods: Guidance for Manufacturers and Retailers
- Food Waste Reduction and Recovery at Sports Stadiums and Other Large Venues
- Organic Waste Bans, Mandatory Organics Recycling Laws, and Related Strategies for Food Waste Management: An Analysis of Existing Policies, Challenges, & Opportunities
- NOTHING WASTED!: Industry Visionaries Discuss Solutions to Food Waste and Wasted Food
- Technology Innovations and other Solutions to the Problem of Wasted Food
- Source Separation and Collection in Commercial and Municipal Programs: BMP’s, Data Collection and Evaluation, Lessons Learned, Case Studies
- Food Rescue and Recovery: An Analysis of Problems and Solutions, Successful Strategies, and Model Programs
- Food Recovery & Organics Recycling in Schools and Universities; Zero Waste Trends in Higher Education
- Zero Waste, Above and Beyond Organics Diversion
- Small Scale & Scalable Food Waste Recycling Technologies, Equipment for Food Waste Generators