What if actionable business intelligence could have a profound impact on your operation?
Now it can.
What if it was accessible, relevant and customizable?
Now it is.
Introducing: Rehrig Pacific’s RVision Technology Platform
What if I had full visibility into the location, size, condition and type of all of my Industrial containers?
- Could my drivers move more efficiently between hauls with an accurate and visible inventory?
- Could I mitigate lost or stolen assets across an entire line of business?
- Could I track the condition of those assets and know “customer-ready” boxes from those that needs repair?
- Could I track customer inactivity from accounts where valuable inventory should be generating haul revenue?
- Could I reduce capital spend and improve asset utilization by pulling from inventory that I didn’t realize I had on hand?
What if I could verify residential curbside service in real-time for an entire fleet?
- Could I save operating expense through dynamic confirmation of cart tips or “not-outs”?
- Could a municipal solid waste manager benefit from requiring service verification to drive customer satisfaction?
- Could service verification drive serious gains in customer satisfaction and service efficiency performance through improved response and resolution time?
What if I could improve my fleet safety performance with proactive KPI’s and dynamic trend analysis?
- Could better safe driving behaviors be realized through tracking and coaching on hard braking and speeding events?
- Could improved driving behavior translate to lower equipment maintenance spend?
- Could all of this result in fewer accidents and injuries, and how much intrinsic value does this provide to my business?
RVision is Rehrig Pacific’s enhanced technology platform made available for customer utilization. The RVision platform is designed to provide actionable business intelligence, and is focused on maximizing our customer’s return on investment in fleet (truck) and container (carts, dumpsters, roll-offs and compactors) assets across all lines of business.
By empowering RVision customers with information to make better business decisions, they have realized productivity gains, increases in asset utilization, reduction in unnecessary operating costs, enhanced customer experience and improved revenue.
Necessity is the Mother of Invention…
When you look back on the history of Rehrig Pacific, there are several defining moments that have shaped who Rehrig is today. In 1986, we introduced the very first 18-gallon curbside recycling bin to better accommodate increases in recycling program participation. In 1992, to support our customers’ growing transition to automated collection, we installed our first Roll Out Cart machine. And, in 2008 we implemented Rehrig’s first “CARTS” asset tracking software with a major metropolitan municipal customer, who sought out a technology partner in support of managing their variable size/multiple commodity collection operation.
What all of these achievements have in common is that they have been customer-driven … a true response to a need. These needs are met because Rehrig Pacific’s great family of employees is so adept at building strong relationships with our customers. With solid relationships comes listening and understanding of needs. And the real talent comes in with our ability to solve or fill the need, often by coming up with real innovations and industry-moving ideas.
This brings us to our latest “need-solving” endeavor: the enterprise launch of RVision, another defining moment for Rehrig Pacific.
RVision is fully scalable and customizable for each of our customers based on their specific objectives. The RVision technology offering consists of four modules, each of which addresses a specific business need in various parts of our customers’ operations.
RVision: Industrial Container Tracking
Value to the Customer:
- Increase efficiencies with real time access/visibility to container location, size, condition and status
- Minimize operating costs with route optimization and turn by turn directions
- Enhance customer experience with real time access to driver and container information
- Improve capital utilization and reduce capital spend with accurate inventory tracking, system-wide visibility of containers, and maintenance history analysis
RVision: Service Verification Module (RFID / GPS Arm Lift Technology)
Value to the Customer:
- “Every Day Audit” of your containers creates accurate reconciliation of assets to billable accounts while providing service verification
- Improve collection efficiencies and productivity through real time route visibility and analysis
- Provide service verification and proactively track lost or stolen containers
- Enhance customer experience through real time access to collection information
RVision: Asset Work Order Inventory Tool
Value to the Customer:
- Minimize operating costs with route optimization and turn by turn directions for service requests.
- Enhance customer experience through real time access to information for hot tickets and vehicle location
- Improve capital utilization and cash flow through automation of inventory tracking and system-wide visibility of your containers
- Eliminate the paper work order process
RVision: Automatic Vehicle Location (AVL) / Telematics Module
Value to the Customer:
- Reduce operating costs through daily monitoring of vehicle activity across all mobile assets including location, health/condition and driver behavior/safety specifically idle time, speeding, backing, acceleration, braking, start/stop time and total run time.
- Proactive vs. Reactive management with a focus on safety and efficiency through KPI tracking and trend analysis
The launch of RVision is an exciting time for Rehrig Pacific and, if our history of innovation is any indicator, it will be yet another defining moment for Rehrig Pacific’s place within the industry.
Rehrig Pacific provides solutions that maximize the return on customers’ invested capital and improve operational efficiencies. For more information about Rehrig Pacific Company and its full line of products and services visit: www.rehrigpacific.com or call 800-421-6244.
About Rehrig Pacific Company
Rehrig Pacific Company is a leader in providing logistics optimization solutions for 11 vertical industries: Bakery; Beverage; Dairy; Environmental; Foodservice; Fresh Produce; Protein; Beer, Wine and Spirits; Retail; Automotive Aftermarket; Home Improvement; and Upstream Supply Chain for CPGs. Rehrig Pacific’s optimization solutions derive from the belief in challenging the status quo on how products and ideas move. The Company’s proven success comes from focusing on the needs of their customers’ customer, integrating technology to eliminate waste, enhancing the consumer’s experience, continually delivering solutions that are simple and easy to implement, and providing ideas that are driven by a relentless commitment to sustainability.