Arlington, VA – The National Waste & Recycling Association (NWRA) is now accepting nominations for its Hall of Fame Class of 2022. Induction into NWRA’s Hall of Fame is the ultimate industry recognition. This honor is bestowed annually upon select industry visionaries and icons who have created an enduring legacy through their inspirational leadership, core values, and significant contributions.
The 2022 Hall of Fame Nomination Form is available here. A sample of a successful Hall of Fame Nomination Form is available here.
Hall of Fame Award nominations will be considered by the Association’s Board of Trustees based upon the following criteria. Nominations should include specific examples of significant contributions by the nominee in the following areas:
- Recognition within the industry as a founder, pioneer, visionary, or icon
- Enduring legacy and impact of contributions to the industry for a minimum of 25 years
- Steadfast values such as integrity, respect, courage, mentorship, volunteerism and
- Inspirational leadership at an NWRA service provider / supplier and on issues important to NWRA at the national, state and/or local level.
- Active NWRA engagement and service as an ambassador of the industry
Inductees into the ranks of the Hall of Fame include former and current presidents, chief operating officers, and senior executives of disposal operations, trade associations, consulting firms, and manufacturing facilities.
The Class of 2022 will join the 205 inductees from 1986-2021 who have helped guide, build and transform the industry into what it is today.
Please contact Jim Riley with any questions about the nominations process at 202-364-3744 or [email protected].