Stay in the Know - Subscribe to Our Newsletters
Join a network of more than 90,000 waste and recycling industry professionals. Get the latest news and insights straight to your inbox. Free.
May 30, 2018
This session will give participants an understanding of how to hire and maintain their CDL Drivers in a manner compliant with the Federal DOT Regulations.
• Hiring Drivers: DOT Compliant Background Checks, Pre-Employment Drug Testing and DOT Medical Exams
• Drug and Alcohol Testing Programs: Random, Post-Accident and Reasonable Suspicion
• DOT Medical Exams: Certified Medical Examiner Examinations and Proper State Interaction
• Driver Qualification File Management: Required Documents and Compliance Review
• CSA Compliance/Safety/Accountability: Review of CSA data and managing the DOT required review
• Motor Vehicle Records and MVR Monitoring: Insuring that your drivers have a valid CDL license
• DOT Audits: Preparation and Planning
You May Also Like