LONGWOOD, FL – July 27, 2020 – Waste Pro, in collaboration with Autocar Trucks, will lead the industry in safeguarding its most valuable asset: drivers.
Waste Pro and Autocar are jointly committed to producing a tool that not only protects drivers but also enables them to do the rough work the waste industry requires with safety, comfort, and efficiency.
safWaste Pro is proud to announce it has purchased the Autocar ACX severe duty cabover, which sets a new standard for safety for drivers, customers, and communities. These new features include:
- Electronic Stability Control System (ESC)
- Actively intervenes when the vehicle is understeering or oversteering in order to maintain vehicle stability
- Rollover Stability Control System (RSC)
- Actively intervenes when the vehicle is at risk of a driver-induced, rollover event
- Advanced Emergency Braking System (AEBS)
- Vehicle detects impending collision and actively engages emergency brakes
- Forward Collision Warning (FCW)
- Driver visibly and audibly warned of impending collision
- Stationary Lane Departure Warning (SLDW)
- Steady light located on the A-pillar illuminates with audible warning
- Blind Spot Detection (BSD)
- Flashing light located on the A-pillar warns the driver of a vehicle in his blind spot
Waste Pro Founder John Jennings, along with President & CEO Sean Jennings, Senior Vice President & COO Keith Banasiak, and Vice President of Fleet & Maintenance Dave Kutschinski, feels strongly that continued investment in route vehicles with enhanced safety technologies goes hand-in-hand investing in our people and promoting from within.
About Waste Pro USA
Waste Pro USA, Inc. is one of the country’s fastest growing privately-owned waste collection, recycling, processing and disposal companies, operating in ten southeastern states. Waste Pro, with revenues exceeding $700 million, serves more than two million residential and 40,000 commercial customers from over 75 operating locations. Waste Pro is headquartered in Longwood, Florida, and maintains approximately 300 exclusive municipal contracts and franchises.