Kent County Recycling and Education Center in Grand Rapids, Mich., experienced a small explosion yesterday morning. The explosion, which took place inside the recycling center’s baler, was caused by three one-pound propane cylinders.
WZZM 13 has more information:
One person was hospitalized Thursday morning after a small explosion occurred at the Kent County Recycling and Education Center on Wealthy.
According to a news release from the center, the explosion was caused by three small one-pound propane cylinders. They exploded inside of the baler at the recycling center.