Podcasts have been around for a while now, but have enjoyed a boost in listenership over the past few years. Are you taking full advantage of the wealth of insights and advice they can offer you as a marketer?
It’s truly a gift to have smart, actionable audio content that you can listen to in the car, at the gym, or while walking your dog—plus, they are usually available free of charge. You get wisdom, on-demand, from industry gurus and practitioners. What’s not to like?
If you’re not sure where to start, or how to sift through the myriad offerings, here are eight of our favorites:
- Marketing Smarts—Featuring in-depth interviews from MarketingProfs with smart marketers from all walks of life—and actionable insights to help you market smarter.
- Social Media Marketing—Help your business navigate the social jungle with success stories and expert interviews from leading social media marketing pros.
- Marketing Over Coffee— A concise and varied discussion of all things new in marketing.
- Social Pros— Shines the spotlight on social media practitioners and includes insights on current trends and ideas in the social media industry.
- HBR IdeaCast—Featuring the leading thinkers in business and management; it’s not just about marketing, but enlightening for sure!
- The Marketing Companion—“The world’s most entertaining marketing podcast!” It often includes “celebrity” guest appearances and always cutting edge marketing insights.
- Copyblogger FM— A cast of rotating experts analyze the week in content marketing, copywriting, email marketing, conversion optimization, mindset, and much more.
- Perpetual Traffic— Gain cutting-edge strategies on acquiring leads and sales for your business through paid traffic.
Podcasts are a great way for us busy, multi-tasking marketers to learn, stay updated and grow.
Do you have any other marketing- or business-themed podcasts that you're enjoying? Send us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org, we’d love to hear your thoughts.