We all know that using single-use plastic bags have an environmental impact. Switching from plastic to biodegradable or compostable trash bags - made of plant-based or recyclable materials - is an easy change that can minimize waste and demand for plastic products.
One main tip: the bags, should be certified by the Biodegradable Products Institute to ensure they have been through rigorous testing.
The top bags to buy:
- BioBag 3-Gallon Compostable Bags
- BioBag Compostable 13-Gallon Kitchen Bags
- Green Paper Products 13-Gallon Biodegradable Heavier Duty Trash Bags
- Aircover 8-12 Gallon Biodegradable Trash Bags
- Stout by Envision EcoSafe-6400 Compostable Bags
- Paper Grocery Bags with Handles
- Boba & Vespa Planet Digestible Dog Poop Bags
- Doggy Do Good Biodegradable Dog and Cat Poop Bags
Read the complete story here.