Waste360 and Stifel have announced the full agenda for the WasteExpo Investor Summit, which will take place Monday, June 1, 2015 from 7:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. at the Las Vegas Convention Center.
The Summit is the first major event of WasteExpo, North America's largest solid waste and recycling industry event, which runs from June 1-4, 2015. The event will bring together senior management of major public and private solid, industrial and energy waste companies, innovators of new technologies and institutional investors.
“The combination of North America's largest solid waste and recycling industry event and the Investor Summit expands the industry’s dialogue around sustainable materials management,” said Warren N. Bimblick, Waste360 Group President. “We’re very excited to assemble leaders in the waste industry to provide the financial community with the latest information about their businesses.”
Michael E. Hoffman, Managing Director at Stifel covering the solid, industrial and energy waste markets, will moderate the event. With 28 years of experience, Hoffman is the leading analyst in the waste and recycling industry. He has been a top-ranked sell-side analyst by Greenwich Associates, Institutional Investor and StarMine.
"Now in its third year, the Summit has proven a valuable resource to investors, vendors, suppliers, customers and operators in solid, industrial and E&P (exploration & production) energy waste management," said Hoffman. "No other venue provides such comprehensive exposure to the senior leadership of operators in the sustainable waste management marketplace."
Speakers will share detailed information on the strategies they are pursuing to grow their companies, including:
- Action Environmental Group Inc. -- Ron Bergamini, CEO
- Advanced Disposal Services -- Richard Burke, CEO and Steve Carn, CFO
- Casella Waste Systems Inc. (NASDAQ: CWST) -- John Casella, CEO; Ed Johnson, COO; and Ned Coletta, CFO
- Clean Harbors Inc. (NYSE: CLH) -- Eric Gerstenberg, COO and Jim Buckley, SVP IR
- Covanta Holding Corp. (NYSE: CVA) -- Brad Helgeson, CFO and Alan Katz, VP IR
- E.L. Harvey & Sons Inc. -- Ben Harvey, President
- GreenHunter Resources Inc. (NYSE MKT: GRH)
- Heritage Crystal-Clean Inc. (NASDAQ: HCCI) -- Greg Ray, COO and Mark DeVita, CFO
- Newalta Corp. (TSE: NAL) -- John Barkhouse, CEO; Mike Borys, CFO and Ann Plasterer, VP IR
- Nuverra Environmental Solutions Inc. (NYSE: NES) -- Mark Johnsrud, CEO and Greg Heinlein, CFO
- Premier Waste Services -- Larry Henck, CEO
- Progressive Waste Solutions Ltd. (NYSE/TSE: BIN) -- Joe Quarin, CEO, Ian Kidson, CFO and Chaya Cooperberg, VP IR
- Quest Resource Holding Corporation (NASDAQ: QRHC)
- Randy's Environmental Services -- Jim Wollschlager, COO
- Republic Services Inc. (NYSE: RSG) -- Don Slager, CEO; Chuck Serianni, CFO and Brian DelGhiaccio, SVP IR
- Stericycle Inc. (NASDAQ: SRCL) -- Brent Arnold, COO and Frank ten Brink, EVP M&A
- Tervita Corporation
- US EPA Office of Solid Waste and Emergency Response -- Mathy Stanislaus, Assistant Administrator
- US Ecology Inc. (NASDAQ: ECOL) -- Jeff Feeler, CEO
- Waste Connections Inc. (NYSE: WCN) -- Ron Mittelstaedt, CEO and Worthing Jackman, CFO
- Waste Management Inc. (NYSE: WM) -- Jim Trevathan, COO and Ed Egl, VP IR
For the full agenda, click here.