Headquartered in Charlotte, N.C., Wastequip is the leading North American manufacturer of waste handling equipment. With thousands of employees and dozens of facilities across the continent, Wastequip has built a reputation for expertise and innovation. Privately held, Wastequip is the only manufacturer to offer a full line of steel and plastic products to collect, handle and transport nearly all types of waste and recyclables.
10 BRANDS ACROSS THE WASTE INDUSTRY
- Amrep: The most durable and reliable truck bodies in the business
- Accurate: The best choice for the transport and disposal of environmentally sensitive material
- ConFab: Your source for high-performance, purpose-built steel containers
- Galbreath®: The waste industry leader in manufacturing hoists, container handlers, and trailers
- Wastebuilt: The "go-to" source for OEM and aftermarket parts in the waste industry
- Mountain Tarp™: Tarping systems made to the highest standards of performance
- Pioneer™: Creator of the Rack n' Pinion® truck tarp system and the gold standard in the waste industry
- Toter®: The industry leader in cart solutions, roto-molded for extreme durability and longevity
- Wastequip®: North America's leading manufacturer of steel containers, compactors, and waste handling equipment
- Wastequip WRX®: Best in class for maintenance, repair, and parts for garbage trucks, hoists, and tarping systems
Covering North America with a continent-wide manufacturing footprint and an extensive dealer and service center network, Wastequip offers more local support, faster return to uptime, greater parts availability, and rapid-response manufacturing. We also offer Flexible Purchasing options and up to 100% financing at great rates. See how the Wastequip family of brands can help take care of all your waste, service, hauling and financing needs today.
Supporting North America with a continent-wide manufacturing footprint and extensive dealer and service center network, Wastequip offers more local service and support, faster return to uptime, quicker parts availability, and rapid-response manufacturing.
Our Wastequip WRX facilities provide repairs, installations, parts, and maintenance for refuse trucks, tarping equipment, and hoists and we continue to add locations across the country. Our new Wastequip-operated machine shop will provide the ability to make ANY part within 48 hours.
So whether you’re an independent operator or managing a fleet, Wastequip helps to get you on the road and keep you on the road.
FLEXIBLE PURCHASING WITH OPTIONAL FINANCING
Wastequip makes purchasing and procurement a breeze with flexible options and financing:
- Cooperative purchasing allows qualified organizations to buy directly from Wastequip and its brands. Member agencies can leverage competitively-solicited purchasing contracts ready for use for products and equipment, streamlining their buying process: Sourcewell, OMNIA Partners, HGACBuy. Customers also have the option to purchase from retail, dealers, distributors, or directly from Wastequip.
- Wastequip offers financing for companies of all sizes, from independent operators to nationwide haulers, providing flexibility and preserving capital. Wastequip has the scale to help you get the equipment you need — quickly!
- Fast and easy application process
- Preserves cash and credit lines
- Rapid credit approval
- Competitive rates
- Exceptional flexibility
- 100% financing
Learn more at: TRY.WASTEQUIP.COM/ALL-IN-ONE