Moderator: Ashley Zanolli, Former Policy and Program Advisor, Oregon DEQ
- Darby Hoover, Senior Resource Specialist, Natural Resources Defense Council (NRDC) Food & Agric. Program. “Waste Not: The Problem of Prevention”
- Dr. Stephen Hamilton, Professor of Economics, California Polytechnic State University. "Keeping Food out of Landfills"
- Jonathan Deutsch, Ph.D., Professor, Center for Food and Hospitality Management and Department of Nutrition Sciences, Drexel University. From Cost to Revenue: The Food System Sensitive Model for Keeping Nutrition Out of the Dumpster.
- Leah Lizarondo, CEO, 412 Rescue. The “Last Mile” is not about Food Recovery.
- Komal Ahmad, CEO, Copia. “How can we Solve the world’s dumbest problem?”