Attendees will learn:
- Why Zero Waste is the fastest, most cost-effective way communities can reduce climate change impacts, promote local sustainability and create green jobs
- How more than 250 U.S. municipalities are systematically pursuing high diversion and Zero Waste
- What Zero Waste businesses – now in the thousands, are doing to help lead the way
- How your community could move toward Zero Waste
- Where to find the resources needed to further your own knowledge and practice of Zero Waste
This class is taught in a lively, interactive manner by a nationally renowned expert. The content is designed to be easy to retain and the extensive resources are easy to access. It is valuable municipal staff, haulers, decision makers, advocates and all interested in Zero Waste. Certificates of Completion are awarded to students that pass the open book exam and turn in the evaluation.
Instructor: Richard Anthony, Richard Anthony Associates, VP of Zero Waste USA and Chair of the Zero Waste International Alliance