This class is taught in a lively, interactive manner by a nationally renowned expert. The content is designed to be easy to retain and the extensive resources are easy to access. It is valuable municipal staff, haulers, decision-makers, advocates and all interested in Zero Waste. Certificates of Completion are awarded to students that pass the open book exam and turn in the evaluation.
Attendees will learn:
- Why Zero Waste is the fastest, most cost-effective way communities can reduce climate change impacts, promote local sustainability and create green jobs?
- How more than 250 U.S. municipalities are systematically pursuing high diversion and Zero Waste?
- What Zero Waste businesses – now in the thousands, are doing to help lead the way?
- How your community could move toward Zero Waste?
- Where to find the resources needed to further your own knowledge and practice of Zero Waste?