- K-12 Cafeteria Waste Management Practices and Trends. Debra Kantner, Policy Program Director and Dr. Bryan Staley, President, EREF. NC
- Implementing Organics Recycling and Maximizing Waste Diversion in Schools. Tate Moeller, Organix Solutions, MN
Zero Waste Trends in Higher Education
University campuses offer unique zero waste opportunities and challenges. Come hear from national leaders in this sector who are charting new ground in zero waste programs, policies, and infrastructure. This panel includes a mix of public and private institutions from across the country who will share their best practices, data insights, and innovations driving measurable progress towards zero waste.
Moderator: Amity Lumper, Cascadia Consulting Group, Inc.
- Kristin Parineh, Sustainability Director, Stanford University
- Liz Gignilliat, Manager UW Recycling, University of Washington
- Taylor Spicer, Sustainability Programs Manager, Emory University