The rise of e-commerce has helped sustain the pulp and paper industry, which has been impacted by the contraction of print newspapers and “paperless” trends.
Alleging negligence, American Wood sued Advanced Disposal for “new damages” to a semi-trailer.
The facility will provide thermal treatment for 350,000 tonnes of non-recyclable waste per year and generate up to 42 megawatts of low carbon electricity.
Trump’s proposed budget would cut the EPA’s Superfund program, tasked with cleaning up hazardous waste sites, by 10 percent.
Waste Debt Prevention’s platform aims to help the waste management industry curtail bad debt generated by customers.
Episode 44: A conversation with Ron McCracken, director emeritus of the Environmental Research & Education Foundation.
Nearly 90 percent of the city’s total costs go toward cleanup; the remaining 10 percent goes toward prevention and outreach.