LoadMaxx Onboard Digital Scales
- Measures and displays steer, drive, GVW and net payload weights
- Patented technology provides accurate weight measurement on steer and drive axles
- Pin protected dual-point calibration
- Multiple digital interfaces capable of transmitting weight information to onboard computers.
Select the September 2009 issue RSN number 151 on Waste Age's Product Information site for more information.
Cardinal Scale Mfg. Co.
WEBB CITY, MO.
Stationary Truck Scales
- Available in extreme heavy-duty hydraulic or electronic truck scale types
- Baked-on, anti-corrosion powder paint
- Stainless steel load cells
- NTEP legal-for-trade in commercial applications
Select the September 2009 issue RSN number 152 on Waste Age's Product Information site for more information.
KANSAS CITY, MO.
Rodan RC Megabar Truck Scale Series
- Constructed with heavy, structural steel I-beams
- Scales' open bottom design is intended to eliminate areas for moisture to collect in scale modules and to allow natural weighbridge ventilation
- Concrete is located above the scales' neutral axes, a design feature that is intended to eliminate tension in the concrete
- Features a two-part paint system that consists of three mils of red, epoxy primer covered by three mils of gray, epoxy enamel
Select the September 2009 issue RSN number 153 on Waste Age's Product Information site for more information.
Rice Lake Weighing Systems
RICE LAKE, WIS.
Survivor Truck Scales
- Above ground, pit and portable models
- Steel and concrete decks
- Up to 10-year weighbridge guarantee
- Custom built to exact specifications for new or retrofit installations
Select the September 2009 issue RSN number 154 on Waste Age's Product Information site for more information.
Vulcan On-Board Scales
Front Fork Scale
- For front-end loaders
- Used with the Vulcan V600 system, which measures the weight collected from commercial containers and tracks the total net payload weight.
- The system can record up to 1,700 events, such as date, time, and pickup weight, and can be used with onboard printers, computers and other devices.
- Available with guards to protect it against connectors, cables and other electronics.
Select the September 2009 issue RSN number 155 on Waste Age's Product Information site for more information.