The Waste Training Institute (WTI), which will be held at WasteExpo 2011 in Dallas, is looking for industry veterans to lead its workshops. Specifically, the institute is looking for those with expertise in the following areas:
• Equipment purchasing and maintenance
• Accounts receivable – how to manage and how to collect
• Insurance – what coverage does a waste firm need and how does it buy that insurance?
• Incentive pay plans for managers and supervisors
• Sales, sales management and sales compensation
• Selling a waste firm
• Any other topics that small and medium-sized waste service companies need to be well-versed in to their businesses as effectively as possible
The workshops of the 2011 WTI will be filmed and will be available online.
To discuss your ideas and how you might contribute to the WTI under a revenue share partnership structure, contact Rita Ugianskis at [email protected] or (813) 994-4654. Deadline for submission is Dec. 31.