Waste Pro USA has announced that it has either acquired or has reached agreements to buy a total of 10 waste companies and landfills in the South. “Waste Pro is significantly expanding our footprint throughout the South, both organically and by acquiring companies with our culture,” said John J. Jennings, president and CEO of Waste Pro, in a statement.
Waste Pro has acquired the following companies/landfills:
• Alternative Waste Services of Ocala, Fla.
• Container Services of Jacksonville, Fla.
• Green Key Environmental Services of Miami
• Eastern Wastes Services of Dade County, Fla.
• Two construction and demolition landfills near Meridian, Miss.
• The Kemper County Municipal Solid Waste Landfill near DeKalb, Miss.
Waste Pro also has entered into agreements to buy the following firms:
• Greenstar Recycling of Atlanta
• C&D Ltd LLC of Birmingham, Ala.
• Pelican Commercial Waste Services of Belle Chase, La.