Penton Media’s Waste Industry Group announces the launch of the Waste Training Institute On Demand Video Library.
This new online library provides waste services professionals the opportunity to benefit from highly customized, industry-specific business training whenever is convenient for them. The library features professional and unedited recordings of 2010 Waste Training Institute workshops that will enable waste professionals need to run their businesses more effectively.
The following 2010 workshops are currently available in the On Demand Video Library:
• Pricing and Costing of Services
• Measuring Your Effectiveness and Improving Productivity
• Running an Effective Driver Safety Program.
The following workshops from the 2011 Waste Training Institute Workshops will be added after WasteExpo 2011 in Dallas concludes:
• Pricing & Costing of Services, Part 2
• NIMBY’s and the Politics of the Permitting Process
• Safety: Right Side Driving vs. Left Side Driving – A Comparison of Risks
• The Influence of Job Satisfaction on Operational Effectiveness
• The Leader in You
• Measuring Your Effectiveness and Improving Productivity, Part 2
“We are honored to be able to offer these important workshops in a convenient format to industry colleagues from around the world who were unable to attend them in person” said Rita Ugianskis, Managing Director, Penton Media’s Waste Industry Group. “The On Demand Video Library will be a valuable tool that will allow professionals to learn at their pace and convenience. The On Demand Library will continue to grow each year and will become the go-to location for online education in the solid waste and recycling industry.”