A baby does what it has to do, even if it sends three garbage collectors to the hospital.
In Cleveland last summer, firefighters blocked traffic and scoured a neighborhood searching for the source of noxious fumes that sent waste haulers to the hospital. The likely cause, according to the fire chief, was a dirty diaper thrown in the trash. Chemicals from the diaper might have mixed with other garbage to cause the stench. Although the diaper in question was never found, the three collectors were treated and released.
Source: The Atlanta Journal-Constitution