Trucks & Parts was founded in 1950 by Marvin Goldenberg. He was an early recycler, and one of the first in the industry to incorporate methods to collect and contain waste oil and contaminants. in 1966, First Lady, Lady Bird Johnson recognized his efforts and presented Mr. Goldenberg with a National Beautification Award for business.
In the early 1970s, he changed the landscape of the secondary refuse truck market when he began buying surplus fleets of garbage trucks and refurbishing them for resell back to the waste hauling industry. Mr. Goldenberg was the first person to offer reconditioned refuse trucks to a national audience and in 2014, Goldenberg was inducted into the National Waste & Recycling Association Hall of Fame.
Mr. Goldenberg was an innovator and raised the bar in the reconditioning standards of used refuse trucks. Trucks & Parts of Tampa continues to thrive upon the foundation he established. We continue to take great pride in providing our customers with the best trucks possible and continue to nurture the values that made the original business so successful: innovation, quality reconditioned trucks, and a hunger to be the best.