CW Mill Equipment Co.
HogZilla TCII-1664 Tub Grinder
- This stationary electric grinder features a 800 horsepower (hp) engine
- Custom enclosure
- Features optional thrown object restraint system
Select the July 2009 issue RSN number 151 on Waste Age's Product Information site for more information.
3010 Tub Grinder
- Features a 30-inch-wide, oscillating stacking conveyor and a self-cleaning radiator screen
- Powered by a 475 hp or 540hp CAT C15 electronic Tier III diesel engine
- A fluid clutch system from PT Tech drives the heavy-duty hammermill
Select the July 2009 issue RSN number 152 on Waste Age's Product Information site for more information.
5900 and 5000H Disc Chippers
- For short fiber applications
- Can produce uniform chips as short as 0.25 inches and 0.08 inches thick.
- If low bark and ash are a requirement, the Peterson 5000H can achieve less than 1 percent bark content in many conditions
- The Peterson 4800 standalone flail debarker also can be paired with the 5900 disc chipper for low bark applications.
Select the July 2009 issue RSN number 153 on Waste Age's Product Information site for more information.
CAMBRIDGE, ONTARIO, CANADA
ST Series of Dual Shaft Shredders
- Range in size from 10 hp to 1,200 hp
- Available with electric or hydraulic drive configurations
- Available as mobile or stationary units
- Designed for high-volume office paper and confidential document destruction
Select the July 2009 issue RSN number 154 on Waste Age's Product Information site for more information.
HIGH POINT, N.C.
Hurricane Waste Shredder
- Can be used in the composting of wood and organics waste
- Reduces the size of municipal solid waste
- Can be used to recycle construction and demolition debris
- Use in the preparation of alternative fuel feedstock
Select the June 2009 issue RSN number 155 on Waste Age's Product Information site for more information.
West Salem Machinery Co.
Titan Series 6000 Horizontal Grinder
- This stationary electric grinder features a 60-inch-diameter and 70-inch-wide rotor assembly designed to process a high volume of waste material
- Can operate with an upstroke or downstroke configuration
- Features 800- to 1,500-hp. dual electric drive motors with a belt drive to the rotor
- An extra-long drag chain infeed and feedroll provide a large infeed area
- Large throat opening and variable-speed infeed help process large and bulky material
Select the June 2009 issue RSN number 156 on Waste Age's Product Information site for more information.